Monday, June 25, 2012

25th June

Tonight, I thought I would present you with a few images taken while on my journey south from the Assynt area to Glasgow. These first few images (including a few more from Knockan Crags) show the huge variability of the landscape and weather in a short distance. Here we go ....


Wet Car Tracks near Loch Assynt - heavy rain


Knockan Crags #3 - lichen on limestone


Knockan Crags #5 - snow!


Near Little Loch Broom #1 - showers


An Teallach - you guessed it, nasty weather


Scots Pine near Little Loch Broom = sunshine!

Broken Fence Near Little Loch Broom - cloudy


Gruinard Bay - sunshine again!

I have always liked the simple compositions that could easily be paintings. I think that Broken Fence, Scots Pine and Lichen could all be used as templates for the brush user. Who knows, maybe I will get round to it myself sooner rather than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment